Who we are. Our website address is: http://bsnrnprograms.com
Information we collect about you and how we collect it.
Information You Give Directly to Us
We collect information on or through our Website could comprise:
- Information you supply when you fill out forms on our Website, including your name, mail address, and even your phone number. This includes information you submit (i) whenever you inquire for details on a specific college, (ii) when you take part in one of our online contests, such as scholarship contests or contests for scholarships, as well as (iii) whenever you ask for more details. We might also ask you to provide information when you submit our website problems.
- Information you submit when you post comments on the public areas on our Website.
- Documents and copies of correspondence (including the email addresses) in the event that you need to contact us.
- Search queries you type into the Website.
When you post comments that are to be published on the public areas of the Website or emailed by other Website users or to third individuals you do this entirely at risk. Be aware that no security measures are 100% perfect or invulnerable. We cannot be responsible for the actions of the other users on the site who are viewing Your User Submissions. We are unable to warrant that unauthorized individuals do not view your User Contributions.
Information we collect through automated Instruments.
While you browse through the site and engage with it on the Website, We could use automated technology to collect specific information regarding your actions on the Website and patterns such as:
- The details of the times you visit our Websites such as traffic data as well as the amount of time you spent on the Website, preferences you provide and the preferences you generate from the data you submit, the number of clicks you make, communications data, aggregated information and the websites you visit and utilize on our Website, as well as the URL and page you visited prior to your visit on the Website.
- Details about the device you are using, your browser, and your Internet connection.
The tools we use to collect automated data collection are cookies (or browser-based cookies). Cookies are tiny file that is stored on the computer’s hard disk. You can opt out of accepting cookies from your browser by selecting the appropriate settings. If you do choose this option, you could not be able to access certain sections of our Website. Unless you’ve changed your browser’s settings to ensure that it doesn’t allow cookies, our system allows third parties to create cookies when you connect the browser on our site. Third-party companies like Google might use these technologies to collect data about your activities throughout time and through third-party sites or different online platforms (behavioral monitoring).
The USE of your information
We can use your personal information to:
- Respond to your questions and respond to your demands.
- Send information regarding administrative matters to you, such as information about the Website and any changes to our terms, conditions, policies, and terms and information about our scholarship programs.
- the latest products or services enhancing improving our Website, analyzing patterns in usage, making sure that the website functions as intended, diagnosing any server issues, and assessing our advertising campaigns.
- To personalize your experience using the Website.
- To recognize you when you return to this Website.
- We believe it is suitable or necessary: (a) under applicable laws; (b) to comply with legal requirements; (c) to respond to inquiries from the public and government agencies; (d) to enforce our conditions and terms, including the terms of our scholarship; (e) to protect our business operations or the operations of our associates (f) from safeguarding our privacy, rights security, or property and the property associated with our associates either you or anyone else as well as (g) to permit us to pursue remedies or limit any damages we might suffer.
- Any other manner, as we can define when you give us the details.
- Any other users with your permission.
We will not utilize the data we collect to determine eligibility for employment and credit eligibility, health eligibility, insurance eligibility, or underwriting pricing. We do not share or sell your information with third parties.
Disclosure of your information
We might share your information:
- We consider it to be suitable or necessary: (a) under applicable laws; (b) to comply with legal requirements; (c) to respond to inquiries from government and public authorities; (d) to enforce our conditions and terms to protect our business operations or the operations of our affiliates; (e) to protect our privacy rights, rights, and safety, or the property associated with our affiliated companies, either you or any other person (f) to allow us to pursue remedies or limit the damage we cause. (g) to permit us to seek remedies or limit the damage we could sustain.
- For any other reason that is provided by us when you submit the information.
- We request that this website’s visitors not provide any personal information that could be classified as sensitive information through this website. (Social security numbers, Bank account details, credit card details, any information relating to race and ethnicity, views and beliefs, religious views, health issues, membership in trade unions, genetic data, biometric data, sexual preference, etc.)
- The information we collect is stored according to processes and practices reasonably designed to safeguard against any accidental or illegal destruction, loss or alteration, or disclosure that is not authorized or access to personal information stored, transmitted, or handled by us. If you believe that your interactions with us are not safe, be sure to get in touch with us immediately through the contact us page of this website.
Our website is not designed for or directed at children. Persons under the age of 18 should not give any personal information or data on our website. We do not gather personal information from youngsters under 18. If you are not yet 18 years old, please do not access or submit any information to this website, and do not make use of any public or interactive features on this website. Do not provide any personal information to us, such as your address, name, phone number, email address, or any screen name or user name that you might use.
If we discover that we’ve obtained or received private information about a minor without parental consent, we delete any information we have collected from that child. If you think we have information from or regarding children, please get in touch with us through the contact us page of this website. When you visit the website, you confirm that you’re not younger than 18 years old.
Options and the right to opt-out
We aim to provide you with choices about your personal information. We have developed methods given below to offer you the following information control:
- Cookie opt-out: You can configure your browser to block any browser cookies or notify you whenever cookies are transmitted. If you delete, disable, or reject cookies, note that some areas of this site might not function as they should. When you turn off or delete cookies, you will also erase the opt-out cookies set in that device or browser. You’ll need to reset opt-outs after having removed or disabled your cookies in that device or browser.
- Opting out of Targeted Ads by Third Parties:
If you do not wish for Face book to provide you with targeted ads based on your interests, visit Facebook.com to review your options. Other third-party companies (such as Google) may also utilize cookies while you are on our Website. These third-party websites may offer opt-out options directly or via an industry-specific website. If you go to optout.aboutads.info or www.aboutads.info/choices, you can learn how to exercise choice regarding collecting information about your online activities across multiple third-party websites and online services, devices, and applications for interest-based advertising purposes. If you choose to opt-out of receiving advertisements based on interest from third-party sources, be aware that the opt-out will only apply to the browser to which you’ve set the opt-out. For more information about cookies management, including determining which cookies are placed on your device and how you can manage and erase them, visit allaboutcookies.org.
If you have any suggestions/ complaints please contact us
Updated: 16 May 2022